FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Have questions before getting started? Find answers below and feel free to contact us.
- How do clients pay for this service?
Most of our clients enjoy the convenience of making their payments with their debit/credit cards. We email a copy of the paid invoice the day after service.
- Are there special products or supplies that I must supply for your service?
Spotless provides the products. If client prefers to use their own products, we will adhere to your request. We bring all of the equipment, but we do request that clients make available their vacuums. This will diminish the possibility of cross-contamination. Finally, green cleaning products are available at no extra cost
- I have an irregular work schedule so its very difficult for me to set a specific day for the cleaning. How can this be handled?
Clients do not have to be present during a scheduled cleaning.
- Will the cleanings be on the same day all the time?
We prefer to maintain a consistent cleaning schedule, however, we realize that this may not always be possible, so we have established a forty-eight hour reschedule policy.
- What hours are your Cleaning Technicians available to do the cleaning?
Generally, service is performed between 8:30 AM and 4 PM. However, we are flexible. We understand that circumstances vary in each household and sometimes life happens. We do make adjustments.
- How do you ensure that the Technicians arrive at the appointed time?
We do not set specific appointment times, rather we give approximate arrival times. All clients receive a 2 â€“ hour time span for the arrival of the Housekeepers.
- I have a problem with strangers entering my personal space. How do you suggest I overcome this concern?
All associates go through a rigorous background (state/national) checks, random drug tests, and a reference check of previous/current clients or employers. All associates are seasoned, personable, dedicated and reliable. They are bonded and insured.
- One of my children has an asthmatic reaction when he comes into contact with the fumes of some cleaning chemicals. What kinds of cleaning solutions does your cleaning company use?
You have the option to request â€œgreen cleaning solutionsâ€â€¦ and this will be at no extra cost to you.
- If I am displeased with the service what are my options?
Our clients are given a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for all the services we perform. If we are made aware of your dissatisfaction within 24 hours of our service, we will return and redo those areas that concern you.
- Will I always have the same Housekeeper?
Yes. However, we would like you to understand that the labor intense nature of this work often contributes to this challenge. On the other hand, when â€œlife happensâ€ and a transition of Housekeeper becomes necessary, you are informed prior to the change.
- How many maids do you send to an appointment?Â
We send one maid to a home. If the home needs more that one housekeeper – which usually depends on the square footage – we will send 2. For deep cleans and move outs, we send two.
- Do you work on weekends?
Yes, we work on Saturdays and Sundays. Spots are limited.
- Â How do I pay for services?
When you sign up for services you are automatically set up to pay on the same day, but after you receive the serviceÂ Â This question and answer must be updated to the above, on the website.
- Â Suppose I am not pleased with the HousekeeperÂ that comesÂ to our home?
You always have the option of requesting a change of Housekeeper