Home Disinfecting and COVID-19 Cleaning in Charlotte, NC
At Spotless, Inc., we are committed to maintaining a safe environment for both our clients and our employees. We remain available during these trying times for home disinfecting in Charlotte, NC. Additionally, our company is following COVID-19 safety guidelines, as recommended by the CDC. Below are our procedures during the course of the pandemic.
The cleaning technicians understand that cleanliness is the basis of a safe home and workplace. To that end, all service providers must:
- Inform the office if they, or someone who lives in the home, has been exposed to anyone who has had the COVID-19 Virus
- Inform us if they, or a family member, has COVID-19
- Must remain away from their clients and quarantined for 10 days, per the CDC
- Must wear masks and use hand sanitizer before entering your home
- Practice Social Distancing
YOU – THE CLIENT
Public safety is a community effort. As we implement measures to keep you and our workers safe, we hope you will exercise due diligence as we combat this pandemic together. When we are providing professional cleaning services, please do the following:
- Tell us if you or a family member are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to anyone who has or has had the virus.
- Practice social distancing while the workers are in your home. While the workers are in one room,you can remain in another.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth–especially while in an enclosed area. We recommend that the ladies use hand sanitizer before entering your home and upon leaving your home.
AT NO COST TO YOU: Before any home disinfecting or cleaning service begins, the workers will walk throughout your home and disinfect all high-touch areas. These high-touch areas include doorknobs, knobs on drawers, cabinets, and light switches. This is a complimentary service we do before any cleaning. We will use only CDC-recommended solutions.
OUR NEW DISINFECTION SERVICE
Since infectious microbes thrive on surfaces, we have taken extra steps to address them. We are using a new electrostatic disinfecting procedure that can be added to your professional cleaning service package. This method is effective at killing viruses, including COVID-19.
- Hospital Grade Solution
- EPA Registered
- Up to 900 SF – $100
- 1,000 SF to 2,000 SF – $125
- 2,000 SF to 3,000 SF – $150
- 3,000 SF to 4,000 SF – $250
If you have any questions or would like more information about our COVID-19 response, please do not hesitate to call us. We serve clients throughout Charlotte, NC, and the surrounding area.